Senior Software Developer
We strive to be trail-blazers in our field. We don’t just develop a software platform – our digital solution is the most important software for our customers in the hair & beauty industry. We also put people first, which means that everyone here is trusted and respected. You will have a lot of freedom in your work, and a high chance of seeing your own ideas coming alive.
What you’d do here
Timma is now looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our small yet experienced and highly-skilled tech team in Helsinki.
As a Senior Software Developer your role will be to develop Timma’s SaaS-based platform and help salon industry companies to succeed. You will develop Timma’s versatile functions for example appointment system, customer register and payment. Your tasks can be modified according to your background and skills, which means that your main focus & knowledge can be either in frontend, backend or you can work as a fullstack developer.
You will have a chance to be involved in all stages of software development starting from requirements gathering to operationalization & maintenance. You would be working collaboratively with your team to deliver high-quality solutions, sharing your own expertise and also learning from the best developers in the company.
Our technological stack & infrastructure
- Our main development targets include backend w/ Node.js and PostgreSQL
- Both professional SaaS software & consumer apps and web with React/TypeScript
- We host most of our cloud architecture on Heroku with some Amazon AWS
- We don’t expect you to master all of them – more important is your willingness to learn
- Skills & relevant work experience in either frontend, backend or fullstack development
- Knowledge of software platform & product development
- Willingness & eagerness to learn and share your own expertise
- A team player mindset and a proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
What's in it for you
- Modern office space in the heart of Helsinki
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work remotely
- A small, committed and passionate team where everyone’s input and opinions really count
- Work culture that puts people first & celebrates diversity
- Competitive salary, based on your experience and skills
- Good opportunities for professional growth based on your interests and skills
- Mobile phone & subscriptionLunch, culture & sports benefits
- Auntie – mental well-being and leader coaching service
- Snacks & drinks provided at work
- Team outings, fun events and trips abroad for our strategy days
Timma is a Finnish scale-up that offers a smart solution to an everyday challenge. With our service people can easily find hair, beauty and massage services in their area fast and at a fair price. For salons Timma offers SaaS salon management software that takes care of everyday bookings and enables them to fill their empty time slots with new customers. (And a lot more!)
If you are looking for a new opportunity with talented colleagues and great perks in a steadily growing scale-up, contact us and we're happy to discuss more!
What we believe in
🙌 Put people first.Being supportive and respectful is in our DNA. We are always ready to help each other and our customers. A thriving company culture radiates positive impact all around us.
🔮 Build the future.We strive to be trail-blazers by bravely challenging norms (and each other). We are proactive rather than reactive. To deliver the smoothest brand experience drives us forward.
✨ Spark inspiration.We experiment creatively and share insights with each other. We are transparent, because innovation arises from trust. Besides offering the best product – we want to inspire people to enjoy their everyday lives.
🎨 Celebrate diversity.Taking steps towards a more equal and inclusive Timma community is a top priority for us. We want to broaden the Nordic beauty ideal with a more diverse representation.
Timma Strategy Days
We are a multinational bunch of people working in three different countries. Twice a year we all get together for the Timma Strategy Days. During those few days we concentrate on getting on the same page about our future plans and goals. We share ideas in workshops, connect with each other and have loads of fun, of course!
Senior Software Developer
Loading application form
Already working at Timma?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.