We are looking for an Sales Specialist to join us in Tallinn on our mission to be the leading booking platform in the beauty and wellbeing industry.
We’re a fast-growing Finnish scale-up reshaping the way people find and book hair, beauty & wellness treatments online, as well as manage their salons. Our revenue streams come from our two products: The Timma marketplace and our SaaS product Timma Pro.
Currently we are a market leader in Finland and are experiencing rapid growth in Sweden and Norway. We employ about 60 people in Helsinki, Stockholm and Oslo and we have recently opened a new office in the heart of Tallinn.
As a Sales Specialist your most important task is to sell Timma to salons and to build successful customer experiences for our customers in the hair and beauty industry. You get to introduce our new customers to Timma's product, assist with implementation, and identify our customers' existing and new needs.
You may be the person we are looking for if you already have experience in sales. You are excited by challenges and goals, and you want to deepen your skills as a salesperson in a versatile way. In terms of your working attitude, you are enthusiastic and proactive. You enjoy working with customers and know how to create long-term and committed customer relationships. Timma's common working language is English, so you should be fluent in both English and Estonian. Russian language skills are a plus.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and developing environment, who likes to both co-create & work autonomously, enjoys a multicultural work environment and wants to make an impact.
What do we appreciate and expect?
- Previous experience in either B2B or B2C sales work
- A self-initiated, persistent and goal-oriented approach to work
- A positive and cooperative attitude
- Fluency in Estonian and English, Russian is a big plus
What's in it for you?
- Modern office space in the heart of Tallinn
- A small, committed and passionate team where everyone’s input and opinions really count
- Work culture that puts people first & celebrates diversity
- Competitive salary, based on base salary and provision
- Good opportunities for professional growth based on your interests and skills
- Top of the line work equipment
- Snacks & drinks provided at the office
- Team outings, fun events and trips abroad for our strategy days
- Stebby compensation
Please send your application through our career pages by 31.01.2024. However, we recommend you act fast, as we will fill the position as soon as we find the right person.
If you want more information about the role or Timma, you can contact our country representative Krete, email@example.com. You can also read more about Timma as a workplace from our careers pages: careers.timma.fi