We are looking for a Hybrid Visual Designer to join us in Helsinki on our mission to take the Timma brand to the next level. ⭐
About us 💎
We’re a fast-growing Finnish scale-up reshaping the way people find and book hair, beauty & wellness treatments online, as well as run their salons in the field. Our revenue streams come from our two products: The Timma marketplace and our SaaS product Timma Pro.
Currently we are a market leader in Finland and are experiencing rapid growth in Sweden and Norway. We employ all together about 60 people in Helsinki, Stockholm and Oslo.
As we are growing fast, we need help in managing the Timma brand and making us the number one booking platform in the Nordics. We are in the look of opening new markets and this autumn we will open a new office in Tallin, Estonia.
Your role ✨
Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we're looking for an experienced Hybrid Visual Designer to join our HQ in Helsinki.
In this position you will work closely with our Head of Brand & Design, delivering world-class branded materials and advertising assets for all the Nordic markets. Working closely with the design & marketing teams, you will be accountable for creating inspiring and on-brand assets and visuals both in online & offline environments.
This is a hybrid role working with graphic design, photography and animation. Your work will inspire, inform and educate consumers and professionals working in the hair, beauty and wellness industry about our world class products and features. You will work with all levels of communication & marketing from brand level storytelling to tactical applications to drive user acquisition and engagement, and to deepen our relationship with our customers.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and developing environment, who likes to both co-create & work autonomously, enjoys a multicultural work environment and wants to make an impact.
What would you be working with? 🧐
- Visual design for social media posts for our different markets
- Visual design for social media & display ads
- Designing physical & digital assets for fairs
- Image design for our content marketing blog with the editorial team
- Photographing our team members, customers & users for internal & external communication
- Creating educational video materials about new product features
- Creating inspiring & educational animations about new products & features
What would we appreciate and expect? 💪
- A-class designer skills & a good aesthetic eye
- Relevant work experience in either working as a visual or graphic designer in the field
- Experience with photography, video editing and motion graphics.
- Enthusiasm for web and mobile products is appreciated.
- Fluency in Finnish & English
What's in it for you? 🤝
Modern office space in the heart of Helsinki
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work remotely
- A small, committed and passionate team where everyone’s input and opinions really count
- Work culture that puts people first & celebrates diversity
- Competitive salary, based on your experience and skills
- Good opportunities for professional growth based on your interests and skills
- Top of the line work equipment
- Great benefits to support both your physical and mental wellbeing
- Snacks & drinks provided at the office
- Team outings, fun events and trips abroad for our strategy days
Please send your application with portfolio (PDF or link to a website) through our career pages by 12th of December 2022. However, we recommend you act fast, as we will fill the position as soon as we find the right person.
If you want more information about the role or Timma, you can contact our Head of Brand & Design Pia Sissala: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also read more about Timma as a workplace from our careers pages: careers.timma.fi.